Tuesday, August 5, 2008

24 Hours of 9 Mile

All I can say is WOW. This has got to be the toughest sport I have ever witnessed. Last Saturday Zach and I met up with Misty from Vassago cycles to pit crew for Eddy and Namrita O'dea. It was a real eye opener for me, I only wish I would have had a better idea of what I was getting into so I could have done a better job of supporting our racers. I guess it's just one of those things you have to do once to know what it's all about.
Overall it was a great experience and I came away with a huge amount of respect for Eddy and Nam for all the work and pain that must be endured to compete at this level. You guys are Awesome!

1 comment:

MCF said...

Thank you so much Steve and Zach....Definitely couldn't have been done without you! I appreciate everything! :)