Monday, June 30, 2008

Zach wins big at MNSCS#4




Sunday was MNSCS #4 at Mt. Kato ski hill and it was a perfect day for racing. I got to go off in the first of two waves 30+ then 29-, two minutes apart. It was about a 100 yard dash to the base of the ski hill and then a long climb to the top. I passed two guys on the way up to take the lead which I held to the finish. After I crossed the line I waited to see who finished next. The next guy out of the woods was Zach, He crossed the line a little over 1 minute behind me to beat me by 41 seconds. And he had to pass the entire first wave. He was really flying on his new white Jabberwocky. He was very happy to put an end to my two race winning streak

Ben Shockey was also at Mankato racing in the comp race. He also took 1st overall in his race. It was a very good day for Jabberwockys!

1 comment:

MCF said...

Ha Ha!!! Congrats Zach...you killed it! You guys rocked another one!